SpringCreek Park is 18+ acres with 1.3 miles of trails through native terrain, a picnic shelter, and vault toilet.
The Park was created by reclaiming the Brookside Mine area and is located at the corner of Spring St. and Pinion Ave.
SpringCreek Park is maintained by volunteers.
If you would like to adopt a section of the trail or a park area as your project, or if you would like to be notified about Park Clean Up Days, please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PARK HOURS: 5 AM - 10 PM
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE:
- PLACE TRASH IN CONTAINERS
- KEEP PETS LEASHED
- DO NOT DISTURB OR HARM WILDLIFE
- DO NOT DISTURB PLANTS, ROCKS, WOOD
- NO EXCAVATING, DIGGING OR SCAVAGING
- NO LOUD MUSIC
- NO LIVESTOCK GRAZING
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING
- NO WEAPON USE OF ANY KIND
- NO FIRES, FIREWORKS, MODEL ROCKETS
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN!
Read the complete park rules here.
Thanks to all who made this park possible!
Recognition of Contributors to Park
Overview of SpringCreek Park
Up the Medium Trail
View from the Top of the Medium Trail
SpringCreek Site Map.pdf151.3 KB
Brookside Mine Blueprint.pdf591.71 KB
SpringCreek Park Ordinance.pdf102.11 KB